Do you have a video marketing strategy? Video marketing works! Here in this blog post, I’m going to share with you a few ways that you can leverage video marketing for your business. Here are a few things that we are going to chat about in this post:
- Create an offer
- Create a video
- Create a landing page
- Create Facebook Ads
- Create YouTube Ads
- Track Results
Create a Compelling Offer
Step 1. Free Offer
Having a free offer is vital for your success, giving things away for free people absolutely love it. It also is a great way to show your audience your expertise. You are probably asking well what can I give away for free? Here is a list of things:
- Video series- Educate people about your business and about what you do.
- Podcast- Obviously, I love the podcast format, you can see mine here.
- Guides- Give people a guide on how they can fix something
- Checklist- A list of things that could help them fix a problem. Here is mine
- Free book- Here is mine
- Audit/Quote- Tell people what you can do to help them give this to them for free.
Create Content that Catches Their Attention ASAP
Step 2. Create a video
You might be asking yourself, what kind of video do I need to create?
You need to create a video that is engaging, relatable, and explains the product. Here is a great example!
Why is this video so great? If you ask me, they converted people into buyers. That is the end goal! Here is another one:
Here is what makes these videos so amazing:
- Fast cuts and changing scenes- Now, don’t cut through your scenes too fast. Put the audience in a different location keeps them engaged.
- Sound effects- Toilets flushing, paper ripping, machete hitting the table, and more… What sounds did you catch?
- Create a solution- These videos solve peoples problems and talk benefits.
You might argue and say, well I don’t have the budget to create such a high production video. Guess what? You are wrong! I talk about creating content for low budget videos here check it out.
Drive All Traffic to Your Site
Don’t forget that your website represents your business. If your website isn’t great, then people aren’t going to trust your business. Make sure your site is mobile friendly. Your landing page needs to be amazing. Below is a small checklist on what you need on your landing page.
Step 3. Create A Landing Page
- Keep it clean and simple.
- Have reviews on your landing page show the audience that you are credible.
- Optimum page loads in 3 seconds. You can see this information inside of your analytics.
- A form your audience can fill out. You need to able to capture some contact information from them.
- Landing page is congruent with your ad. Don’t drive your traffic to a landing page that has nothing to do with your ad.
Run Ads on Facebook & Instagram Video Marketing!
Facebook and Instagram is the same company different platforms, but same ad platform. When you create these ads, make sure you create ad sets for each platform and each placement. Of course, you need to make sure you test all of these platforms for your business.
Step 4. Run Traffic to New People
Facebook gives you the ability to go out and find new people that you can run traffic to. Here are some different ways you can target people on Facebook:
Here are a few ways you can retarget people that have engaged with your business:
- Liked your page
- Engaged with your content
- Visited your site
- Watched your video
- Opted into your newsletter
Step. 5 Run Traffic On Specific Placements
We are going to go over the different Facebook video placements that are worth your time.
- Feeds- They are the best place to generate conversions.
- Stories- They are the second best to generate conversions.
If you are just looking to brand and create awareness, all of the placements are good. What do I mean by creating awareness?
All of these things are great, but those types of campaigns are for the top of your funnel. Generally, views, reach, and impressions help introduce your brand to the audience.
YouTube Video Marketing
Step 6. Pick Your YouTube Targeting
YouTube gives you the ability to target a lot. Facebook gives you just a few more perks. Check out the list:
Here are a few ways you can retarget people that have engaged with your business.
- Visited your website
- Watched your video on YouTube
- watched your video
- In your mailing list
Track Your Results
YouTube video marketing can cost more per conversion but, if you ask me, they are usually more qualified than Facebook video marketing. YouTube you have the ability to target specific keywords. This means is these people have been searching for specific terms before they entered the YouTube Platform.
- Cost per conversion- $27
- Lots of views- 31k
- Cost per view- $0.08
- Conversions- 95
Same video same offer on the Facebook platform:
- Cost per conversion- $6.12
- People that saw the ad- 60k
- Cost per view- $0.20
- Conversions- 293
You might say let’s just spend all our money on facebook then because it is cheaper. I say No! You need to be running ads on both platforms, you don’t want to put all of your eggs in one basket for your video marketing strategy. The other thing you need to realize you might need to run different types of video ads and offers on each platform. You will probably see different results on each platform.
Must Haves For You Video Marketing Strategy
Have Videos On Your Site
Part of your video marketing strategy you need to have videos on your website. Strategically have these video on your site here are the types of video you need on your site.
- Review videos- have your clients give you a video review for your business.
- Product explanation- have a video that delivers a clear message of what your product or service does.
Just having these simple video on your site can make all of the difference.
Review Videos Convert
You’ve got to have videos that are a review based on your video marketing strategy. Raving fans convert new people better than you’ll convert people. These videos don’t have to be high quality. They can totally be shot on a cell phone. Video reviews are a must for your video marketing strategy.
Concluding with your Video Marketing Checklist
- Create A Video
- Create A Landing Page
- Start Facebook Ads
- Start YouTube Ads
- Track Results
If you need help creating a video marketing strategy. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Get your free video marketing proposal by sending me an email.